The Talkin’ Headline Blues is a weekly series of recordings using unedited headlines from CNN.com written as a song. This week’s topic: Scalia’s Big One.
Scalia’s ‘Big One’ impaled Beyonce.
Joke seeks former new arrest count.
What Russia’s love done found out.
And, yes, I have again compiled all the links to all the headlines if you have a hard-up head cold and need to put yourself to rest. Read on!
- Who dares try to fill Scalia’s chair?
- Earthquakes: ‘Big one’ awaits here
- Teen impaled during game
- What Beyonce is trying to say
- Actor quits Twitter after joke
- Navy seeks autonomous drones
- Former UN secretary-general dies
- The new front line in the battle of the airlines
- Did police use excessive force in this arrest?
- Don’t count iPhone out yet
- Pee color spectrum: What it means
- Russia’s vast and remote sacred sea
- The best love songs of this millennium
- Broncos and Manning are done
- Gigantic diamond found
- Get more than a six-pack by working out