The Talkin’ Headline Blues is a weekly series of recordings using unedited headlines from CNN.com written as a song. This week’s topic: Embargoing Ass.
U.S. fires surprise hate embargo.
Canned female gives over verdict.
Question for leaders embarrassing.
Do you see how I arrived at this week’s topic? It was easy! I just combined the word “embargo” with the word “embarrassing” and VOILA! Very similar to writing a song by using headlines that are already written. You don’t even really need to read exactly what the headlines are about. Most of them are very unimportant anyway. If you feel like reading something like that, though, go for it! Here’re all the articles:
- U.S. sets up firebase in Northern Iraq
- Serena Williams fires back
- ‘Batman v Superman’: Surprise awaits
- ‘Why does Hillary get so much hate?’
- Obama in Cuba: Embargo will end
- Canned tuna recall widens
- Female NFL head coach coming soon?
- Trump gives impromptu job interview
- How to help your hangover
- Hogan verdict body-slams Gawker
- Ninjas wanted: Japan recruits spies
- Backlash after Clinton is told to ‘smile’
- Professor solves 300-year-old math question
- What caveman sex did for modern humans
- Sanders prods Israeli leaders in speech
- Most embarrassing political tweets