The Talkin’ Headline Blues is a weekly series of recordings using unedited headlines from CNN.com written as a song. This week’s topic: Chi-raq Shake.
Georgia milkshake arrested whales.
Big fake alien brings Chicago next brain.
Living volcano dies.
Is a Chi-raq Shake a tasty ice cream treat? Is it a new popular dance move all the teens are doing? Is it a movement disorder acquired when one is punched out by a member of the elite Chicago Police Department? Is it all of those? Listen to the song and read the articles to find out!
- Georgia governor says no
- The milkshake that almost killed Castro
- Man arrested for not returning VHS tape
- Japan kills 200 pregnant whales
- Big star saves swimmers at beach
- Cue the fake outrage about Netflix speeds
- Giant peak discovered on alien moon
- Weekend brings a celeb baby boom
- Chicago mayor picks top cop
- Your next hotel may be staffed by robots
- This is your brain on Trump
- Parents ruin kids’ Easter egg hunt
- See why Ben Affleck is so sad
- ‘It’s mostly about living closer to the land’
- Volcano spews ash 20K feet high
- Bouncy castle blown away; girl dies