The Talkin’ Headline Blues is a weekly series of recordings using unedited headlines from CNN.com written as a song. This week’s topic: Shame Sham.
Innocent president candidate man silent.
Fake immigration gator wins.
Toxins save dog.
Shaming helps wearable people.
Are you living in Chicago? Do you have kids? Do your kids go to school at a Chicago Public School? If so, then you’re probably lounging by a pool or near the ocean waves or at the peak of a tall mountain or maybe even on the deck of a sailing ship. You’re on Spring Break! What better way to spend a Spring Break than listening to some shameful news headlines, right? I’m spending mine writing a song full of shameful news headlines and then painting a stairwell. SO RELAXING!
In any event, go ahead and sip your fancy tropical drink while you listen to the tune and read these articles. Doing so will at least put you to sleep for a nice long nap in the sun. Hope you lathered up with sun lotion.
- Freed man knew he was innocent
- Brazil’s lower house: Impeach President
- Candidate jokes about gang rape?
- Arabic-speaking man taken off plane
- Candidates silent on this
- Fake Nessie found in Loch Ness
- Will court derail immigration?
- Huge gator seen chomping smaller one
- ‘Boaty McBoatface’ wins poll
- Where are toxins lurking in your home?
- Save lives: Let teens sleep
- 120-pound dog stuck in tree
- Body shaming has got to stop
- Obama helps Stephen Curry with his jump shot
- Wearable airbag saves lives
- What white people say about being white