The Talkin’ Headline Blues is a weekly series of recordings using unedited headlines from CNN.com written as a song. This week’s topic: Migraine Relief.
Self help for headache president.
Accident stabs school in groin.
Suspect: Chewbacca said this, “Fishermen exercise!”
Never had a migraine? Want one just to see what it’s like? Listen to this week’s song and then read these articles:
- 5-year-old girl shoots, kills self
- Nazi reference doesn’t help
- A win for death row inmate
- The next president will inherit this headache
- Big choice for next president
- 13-year-old girl dies in hammock accident
- Fan stabs pop star multiple times
- 18 girls die in school dorm fire
- Bernie Sanders digs in
- Should NBAer get ban for groin kick?
- Suspect in cop’s death shot dead
- Chewbacca mask lady brings joy to Internet
- ‘I’m dead! … I said, I quit, I quit!’
- This home is being built into a cliff
- Fishermen beaten in South China Sea
- Is one minute of exercise all you need?