The Talkin’ Headline Blues is a weekly series of recordings using unedited headlines from CNN.com written as a song. This week’s topic: Presidential STDs.
Quit the invisible rules.
American nightmare from presidential love.
Drink snake STDs.
Paradise, a weird salute.
Here are the headlines used to write the song. It’s more news than you’ll ever need.
- Why Jeb Bush quit at last
- A telescope that can see the past
- Meet your invisible roommates
- Officers break the rules in baby save
- American Muslims on faith and fear
- ‘This is your worst nightmare’
- B-1 bombers pulled from ISIS fight
- Where presidential statues go to die
- We asked for love stories and got this …
- Why drink your beer when you can swim in it?
- Snake head found in can of green beans
- The link between wigs and STDs
- Paradise where no cars allowed
- Making a sex doll
- ‘Weird music’ from far side of moon
- Aniston cries during director salute