The Talkin’ Headline Blues is a weekly series of recordings using unedited headlines from CNN.com written as a song. This week’s topic: Leak Decollation.
Screw Trump history agenda.
Crowd of leaks beheaded at employee court.
Hear about Pentagon sex ed photoshoot.
So let me get this straight: Leaks bad, secrets good. Okay, got it. Thanks White House.
Here are the leak-filled headlines used to cobble together this week’s Talkin’ Headline:
- Hollywood reacts to Oscars screw-up
- Slain SEAL’s father slams Trump
- ‘Moonlight’ makes history in other ways
- Is Trump’s legislative agenda a blank page?
- Obama’s NYC coffee run draws a crowd
- The majesty of Africa’s largest owl
- Spicer checks aides’ phones for leaks
- Jesus statue beheaded twice in 2 weeks
- Actor Bill Paxton dies at 61
- Employee disappears along with $100M
- Judge Wapner of ‘People’s Court’ dies
- Outside jury to hear Cosby sex assault trial
- Gene Seymour: Something more important to be talking about
- Pentagon sends ISIS options to White House
- New sex ed manual busts taboo
- The world’s most decadent photoshoot?