The Talkin’ Headline Blues is a weekly series of recordings using unedited headlines from CNN.com written as a song. This week’s topic: Trumposaurus Rex.
North Korea opens bathroom to sitting transgender Trump.
Happy old dinosaur spews Russian Trump testosterone abuse.
Do you understand the connection here? Tyrannosaurus rex translates to KING TYRANT LIZARD. Can we all just agree to refer to Donald Trump, our president and an old toothbrush used to polish shoes, as King Tyrant Lizard? It is only a matter of time (days? hours? minutes?) until he devours everything.
Anyway, here are the headlines from today used to create this version of the Talkin’ Headline Blues. Listen to the song while you read them. It’s fun!
- China hits North Korea in the wallet
- Angelina Jolie opens up about split with Brad Pitt
- ‘How do we go to the bathroom in space?’
- The ‘Donald Trump’ Mexicans love to hate
- Sitting might not be so bad for you after all
- Teen inspires first transgender doll
- HUD official fired for criticizing Trump
- Tracy Morgan happy to be hit by Walmart truck
- Got an old car? Sell it now.
- New horned-face dinosaur species found
- Indian volcano spews to life
- Russian ambassador to UN dies
- Why is the UK fighting over Trump visit?
- Testosterone therapy’s benefits and risks
- USA gymnasts allege sexual abuse
- This 1,100-year-old beer’s for you