The Talkin’ Headline Blues is a weekly series of recordings using unedited headlines from CNN.com written as a song. This week’s topic: Phat Dope.
Sensitive, thin Obama loses Trump teacher.
Airport welcomes marijuana of Spain’s fat wombats.
Some blames dope and some blames liquor. Some blames love and some blames, uh, politics. The habit I blame is looking at news headlines on websites dedicated solely to posting as many news headlines as possible.
Got a habit of your very own? No? Why not start staring at online news articles like me then? Here’re several collected for you in a nice bulleted list:
- My struggle with sensitive skin
- Model in ad deemed ‘unhealthily thin’
- Obama admits worst mistake
- Obese dog loses half his body weight
- Why Trump is lying low
- Teacher arrested after viral video
- Confessions of an airport thief
- ‘X-Men’ actress welcomes baby
- ‘Nuns’ grow medical marijuana
- The new green gold of Africa?
- Bidders lining up for Yahoo
- Spain’s answer to Tom Cruise?
- ‘Green makes you look fat’
- Need a job? Cuddle wombats
- Legendary coach’s son resigns
- Hillary’s New York subway joyride