The Talkin’ Headline Blues is a weekly series of recordings using unedited headlines from CNN.com written as a song. This week’s topic: Russian Roulette.
Instead of Russian roulette, listen to this week’s Talkin’ Headline
Talkin’ Headline haiku
Russia makes senator missing.
Kremlin test calls Trump fake.
Truck cop on Trump Twitter: Obamacare hero.
It’s Spring! Time to pull out your handgun, point it at your temple and pull the trigger.
Oh, yes, it’s such an exhilarating time to be alive, wouldn’t you say? Don’t you feel all the luck pulsing through your veins? Isn’t it fun to cheat death? Do it now, before it gets banned. Or before climate change kills you. Or before you’re embarrassed to death when your Internet Service Provider releases your web browsing history.
Quick and easy is the way to go, no?
Headlines used for this recording
- Critical split puts Russia probe at risk
- President makes his 13th golf visit
- Mindy Kaling disses senator, gets date
- Police give new details in missing student case
- Chilling video shows Kremlin critic’s death
- US officials: North Korea conducts another missile engine test
- AG calls for end to ‘sanctuary cities’
- Trump stock market rally in jeopardy
- Meet the king of fake cash
- President Trump hops into a truck cab
- Cop who killed unarmed teen resigns
- They met on the worst day of her life.
- A deal Trump couldn’t close
- United draws Twitter ire over dress code
- How Obamacare affects everyone
- Bar shooting hero gets $100K reward